Tuesday 10 January 2017

January 10 - El Rodeo

I was walking in the park and heard a grating noise.  I looked up and there was a squirrel hanging upside down on a coconut about 20 feet above the ground chewing on a coconut.


Squirrel on upper left


What could go wrong??  Shades of the movie Ice Age.

Tonight we went to El Rodeo with old friends to hear a Spanish lady renowned for her singing and to meet new people.  The lady never showed although there was a good band who played a lot of Cuban songs bringing back memories of Cuba and time with other old friends.  
The new folks turned out to be people I already knew from JEEP!  We all pointed and said I know you.  I was "the cat lady".  The food, music and company was all good.  It was a beautiful night with a gorgeous sunset and moon.  Reminding me of an August night in Manitoba, no wind, perfect temperature and humidity.  


No comments: