Sunday 24 November 2019

The cat, Chililo (BC), came back.

Last night Kirk and I went for a very late walk and we were joined by a black shadow.  When we got to the RV there was much meowing.   I fed him and he seems to be in very good shape.  Not thin and his fur is in better shape than last year.  I hope he has a good summer place.  Tonight he was back at dark again.  It will take some time before he is comfortable with us again although he was rubbing against my legs and letting me pet him then darting off under the RV and back again.

It was another busy day getting the window shades on, tire covers, the mats and the furniture out and the TV hooked up before the heat set in.








Vines cut back

We had supper on the patio.  There were dolphins yesterday but not tonight.










Buenas noches


1 comment:

Amy and Rick said...

Buenos dia, mis amigos! Como estas?