Friday 5 February 2016

February 3 & 4 - Adios Rick & Amy, Buenos Dias Stan, Bev, Carol & Al

We took Rick & Amy to the aeroporto on Wednesday.   It was a great but too short visit.  Then on to Walmart for restocking of hard to get supplies.  That said, the list is small because La Peñita has most things.

The ocean was particularly rough on Wednesday so I am posting a photo.  Surf was really foaming.


Yesterday, Bev, Stan, Carol and Allan walked over from the La Peñita market for a visit.  We spent the afternoon watching even heavier surf carve the beach.  (I know I should have taken photos!)  Cam drove them back to Rincon and I started a 4 day stretch of staying at a friends large 5th wheel to take care of their 2 dogs while they are away.  They have a 42 inch TV, quite a novelty for us out here.  So I will be spending time at our place and there.  Luckily it is a 2 minute walk away.  

No comments: