Monday 11 December 2017

Another ordinary day

When we walk into town we usually only photograph unique things.  I have been told that I need to take photos of the ordinary, the day to day.


The street we walk down outside the park gate.


 A couple of pups at play.


Early morning and the taco stands are serving breakfast.


Piñatas


I bought a pineapple for 10 pesos

The park is nearly full and the Guadalajarans have not yet arrived for Christmas camping.  This is going to be a very busy place.  A fellow birder came to see us today.  He is going to be leading bird hikes starting next week and he wanted to see if I was interested and any others.  He used to stay in the park but now stays in La Peñita.  He seems knowledgable and I am looking forward to learning more about birds in the area.   The Squirrel Cuckoo was back by our patio today.





The loud bangs/shots continue through the day, evening and night for Our Lady of Guadalupe.  

No comments: